What categories of personal information we collect
- We collect the following categories of personal information that you choose to provide us on our Website (http://thefreebitcoin.money):
- Email Address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Location information
- IP address
- Device fingerprints
- We may also collect personal information that you give us during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads. In addition to the above, we may need to use your personal information for audits and compliance with our legal obligations under applicable law.
- For your rights regarding your personal information, please see "What are your rights as the owner of the personal information" section below.
Why we collect personal information
- Our company collects your data for:
- To operate and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analytical data to improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To communicate with you
With whom we share the collected personal information
Qualification Data From Survey Providers:
- Qualification data from surveys and market research providers (not limited to those listed in our website's Surveys tab) may be shared to those who will use it to facilitate qualification and taking of surveys.
- These service providers have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. They may track your online behavior over time and across different internet websites or online services. We share or disclose your personal information with the following third-party service providers:
- We use a 3rd party analytical software to gather statistical information about our website visitors. The services we use include:
- Google Analytics
What are your rights as the owner of personal information
- You have the following data protection rights:
- How can you exercise your rights as the owner of personal information
- You may submit your requests to exercise your right under the GDPR and CCPA by:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: thefreebitcoin.money
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Protecting your child’s privacy
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ('Children'). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
What are your data protection rights?
- Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
- Every user is entitled to the following:
- If you make a request, we have two monts to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Mail: [email protected]
What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use?
- There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our websiteuses:
How to manage cookies
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above websites tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can contact us at [email protected] Please mark the envelope ‘Data Protection Officer’.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at
Email: [email protected]